BW Icon+ (%LEL(IR), O2, H2S, CO), Yellow Housing
Honeywell BW™ Icon+ is named for its display of simple icons for gas levels and device status. That means no live gas readings for workers to interpret and no time consuming training. Instead, when there’s a gas alarm, the bell icon on the display will illuminate, along with an indicator next to the sensor in alarm, so workers can quickly clear the area.
Standard Package Contents
Detector complete with sensors, stainless steel alligator clip, concussion-proof housing and built-in rechargeable battery
Calibration/test cap and hose
USB charging cable
Quick Start Guide
BW Icon (%LEL(IR), O2, H2S, CO) Yellow Housing
Honeywell BW™ Icon is a fixed-life, two-year, four-gas detector for the gas hazards that workers face most often. It offers two years of protection, with no need for sensor or battery replacement — and no hidden costs.
It is the first multi-gas detector to offer an icon display, for fast decisions. That means no live gas readings for workers to interpret and no time-consuming training. Instead, when there’s a gas alarm, the bell icon on the display will illuminate, along with an indicator next to the sensor in alarm, so workers can quickly clear the area.
If the user wants to see the full concentration of a gas or other information not on the icon-based display, or needs to report a gas alarm simply download the Honeywell Safety Suite Device Configurator app. Use Bluetooth® to pair a smartphone with the detector and open the app to see the data — all organized in a ready-to-send report.
The Icon+ model offers i-Series intelligent sensors that report issues such as sensor life remaining and calibration due. This additional functionality answers these questions instantly to allow for action to be taken and prevent unexpected downtime. (See the dropdown options below).
Features and Benefits
- Two months of battery runtime on a 4.5 hour charge, with up to four months if you turn the detector off at the end of each shift. No daily charging, no unexpected downtime.
- Low-power infrared LEL sensor is immune to silicone poisoning, which manes accurate monitoring of combustibles.
- Easy to use – the Intelliflash™ green light indicates when the detector is in compliance and the amber light indicates the need for maintenance.
- 1series sensors respond to dangerous gas levels in seconds, even in harsh temperatures.
- Compatible with the IntelliDox instrument management system, Honeywell Safety Suite and TouchConnect™ using Bluetooth for wireless configuration.