Motorola DP4801 EX ATEX Radio - UHF radio c/w Lilon Battery, belt clip & antenna
- Motorola DP4801 Ex is ATEX approved, digital, full power licensed two way radio.
- DP4801 Ex is widely used in environments where explosive gases, combustible dust or chemical vapours are present.
- The full-colour display and full keypad of the DP4801 Ex are pushing the digital radio communication even further as they allow text messaging and ticketing functions and more.
- Please contact us before purchasing to ensure that you are getting the correct package at a great price.
Motorola DP4801 Ex is ATEX certified professional, licenced, full display, digital two way radio. DP4801 Ex is widely used in environments where explosive gases, combustible dusts or chemical vapours are present. This radio is from the DP4000 Ex series which belong to the MOTOTRBO range.
Motorola had the workers safety in the first place when designing this product. It offers great additional features starting with audio beyond expectations. DP4801 Ex users will be heard clearly in any environment thanks to the Intelligent Audio and Transmit Interrupt features. Range of ATEX certified accessories is also available.
Integrated lifesaving features such as Man Down and GPS are already incorporated in the DP4801 Ex. However, purchase of an additional licence key is required. This radio is also compatible with software packages such as Trbonet Enterprise.
The full colour display and full keypad of the DP4801 Ex are pushing the digital radio communication even further as they allow text messaging and ticketing functions and more.
Motorola DP4801 Ex can have a reach up to 2.5 miles depending on the territory and it is also possible to extend its range or even connect multiple sites via Internet Site Connection (please contact us directly with any enquires about IP connect).
This radio underwent rigorous testing through Motorola’s Accelerated Life Test which simulates 5 years of hard use. This radio is rugged and durable this is backed by IP67 rating making it dust and waterproofed. The DP4801 Ex also meets the strictest ATEX requirements.
Motorola DP4801 Ex is professional intrinsically safe two way radio which would be recommended mainly to supervisors and site managers due to the additional features. ATEX certified radios of the DP4801 Ex standard can be found in oil and gas refineries, mines, petrochemical plants or nuclear power stations. We have also supplied this model to airports and ports due to specific health and safety requirements.
Motorola DP4801 EX Product Features:
- Best-in-class Audio
- Integrated GPS
- Productivity-enhancing Data Applications
- Text Messaging
- Capacity Plus
- IP Site Connect
- Linked Capacity Plus
- ATEX Certified
- Rugged Design
- Basic or Enhanced Privacy
- Built-in scrambling for increased security
- Emergency Button
- Transmit Interrupt, Day/Night Mode on Display
Motorola DP4801 EX Product Package:
- Motorola DP4401 Ex Atex Hand Portable
- IMPRES 2075Mah Li-Ion Atex CE Battery
- Dust Cover
- 2.5” Belt Clip